This talk page outline came directly from Eugene's talk page with only a few minor changes.
Help Using Talk Pages
Here's a few simple ways to keep the conversations easy to read!
- give our discussion a title. put four equals signs on either side of said title to make it stand out.
- if your comment is in reply to one of mine, add a colon to the beginning for every level of nested conversation
- add your username (your talk page) and time stamp to your comment by leaving --~~~~ at the end!
- click on the "edit" button at the top of this page to "view the source" and see what I'm talking about!
- DON'T BE SHY! I love making new wiki friends.
Welcome to Bike Collectives Wiki!
- We hope you will contribute much and well.
- You will probably want to read the help pages.
Howdy! Are you a human or a bot? My first encounter with you was on my Talk page (linked in my signature) You seem to be doing a whole lot of work on the wiki and I just wanted to say thanks, either way. If you're a bot, I'd love to make you a User Page. If you're a human, I might do the same. Pleased to make your internet acquaintance. --Eugene (talk) 07:04, 14 February 2016 (PST)
- Wow, I'm honored! I hope I do the title proud!--Eugene (talk) 10:53, 15 February 2016 (PST)
Notice: Uncommitted DB writes (transaction from DatabaseBase::query (LinkBatch::doQuery (for Skin::preloadExistence))). in /home/richiepp/bikecollectives.org/wiki/includes/db/Database.php on line 4266
Your New Conversation Here!
your cool comment could live here! -- your user name (your talk page) your timestamp